Dave Smith: Routine Kills
Law enforcement expert, Dave Smith, talks about the dangers of getting too used to a day-to-day routine while on the job. Getting used to a routine makes officers more lackadaisical, therefore, putting them at risk when dangerous, out of the ordinary instances arrise on the job.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house