Dan Marcou: The Importance of Movement to Avoid an Assault
Lt. Dan Marcou discusses the importance of understanding your body movements in order to get out of the line of attack. Without proper training, officers may have tendencies that could lead them to getting injured by the suspect. Officers should have a plan and physically practice it so they know how to react in dangerous circumstances.
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds