Dan Marcou: The Importance of Movement to Avoid an Assault
Lt. Dan Marcou discusses the importance of understanding your body movements in order to get out of the line of attack. Without proper training, officers may have tendencies that could lead them to getting injured by the suspect. Officers should have a plan and physically practice it so they know how to react in dangerous circumstances.
PoliceOne top 5
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- No charges for Charlotte officer who fatally shot Keith Lamont Scott
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Fla. woman urinates, defecates in patrol car after throwing dog into traffic