Dan Marcou: The Importance of Movement to Avoid an Assault
Lt. Dan Marcou discusses the importance of understanding your body movements in order to get out of the line of attack. Without proper training, officers may have tendencies that could lead them to getting injured by the suspect. Officers should have a plan and physically practice it so they know how to react in dangerous circumstances.
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police