Kevin Dillon: Multiple Suspect Control in Close Quarters
Kevin Dillon demonstrates how to control multiple suspects and control threats in close quarter circumstances. He explains how to develop a mechanical motion and come in from different angles and positions in order to fit close quarter engagements.
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help