Ryan Spurling: Reaction and Response to TASER Hit
Dave Smith talks to Cpl. Ryan Spurling of the Washington State Patrol about the different responses people can have to TASER hits. In performing different exercises to determine a subject's ability to shoot a gun while being tased, the Washington State Patrol found that under certain conditions, the subject may still be able to use deadly force on an officer.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman