Artwohl: Job Stress - Myths & Truths
Doug Wyllie sits down with Police Psychologist, Alexis Artwohl, to discuss the myths and truths of stress on the job. She talks about the importance of focus and having the proper mindset before going on duty for the day. There are rituals to help prepare for work, but also rituals to follow after work to make a smooth transition from work life to home life.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman