Primal, Protective and Tactical Response
An officer can use his or her tactics to make a fight happen, or an officer can be the subject of an unprovoked attack. Using psychology and physiology, Tony Blauer talks about the body's response.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman