The Five Phases of an Active Shooter
Dan Smith sits down with Lt. Dan Marcou to discuss instances of active shooters. Dan has had first hand experience with an active shooter and has realized that there is a way to stop an active shooter before bullets begin flying. He discusses the phases that an active shooter goes through and how to deal with each one of these in order to prevent an active shooter instance from occurring.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman