Ron Avery: Shooting Cycle
Doug Wyllie sits down with Ron Avery of the Practical Shooting Academy to discuss an article Ron wrote on analyzing elements of the shooting cycle. The shooting cycle is an important process to understand in order to successfully hit a target. Proper training and understanding of the cycle can enable officers to be a lot more effective on the job.
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police