Reality Training: Franconia Officer Killed in a Traffic Stop
In 2007, Corporal Bruce McKay of the Franconia, New Hampshire Police Department was killed during a motor vehicle stop. Dave Smith examines the history between the suspect and the officer.
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Texas cops don cowboy hats with uniforms