Report Writing: Have a Checklist
FLETC Instructor John Bostain outlines the necessity to have a checklist prepared ahead of time for writing use-of-force reports, along with key considerations to put into them.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman