Dealing with Flash Mobs
Don Alwes describes the trend of flash mobs - large groups of people committing thefts - that overwhelm police, and the training that needs to be put in place to prevent this from becoming a larger problem.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds