Crowd Control: SUV Running Boards
Deployment upon approach to a crowd-control incident can be difficult, but Mike Janin talks about a possible solution utliizing running boards on a response vehicle to quickly deploy officers.
PoliceOne top 5
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Police: Marksman fatally shot Wash. cop killer who was using child as shield
- Photo: Son of slain Mo. cop receives teddy bears made from dad’s uniform