Report Writing: Note Taking
In this segment, William Fogarty suggests the author of a report needs to ensure that he/she understands the need to take good notes which do not use abbreviations unless he/she will be the only reader. In addition, it is important that the report author understands the definitions of all words that they use while writing the report, including those made during witness statements.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house