Leadership tips for new supervisors
In this video, Betsy Brantner Smith discusses several tips for newly promoted supervisors. New supervisors deal with being in two camps, with one foot in management and the other on the line. Smith outlines the challenges that comes with this new phase in an officer’s career and gives advice on how to become the most successful supervisor for your squad or unit.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house