Roll Call: 2013 in Review - Part 1
This week's Roll Call is is the first of a two part series wrapping up the biggest and most influential news of the year. Dave recaps gun control laws, police militarization, the body camera trend, sovereign citizens, and the Boston bombing.
Keep an eye out next week for Part 2!
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help