Will to Win: Henderson P.D. (Part 2)
In May 2007, Officer Joe Yzaguirre of the Henderson Police Department was wounded when he and several officers attempted to free a young woman being threatened by her husband. The firefight and aftermath make for a remarkable example of the intensity and emotion officers face in such critical incidents. This is a gripping story of officers confronting a suspect bent on murder... and what happens when things go suddenly wrong -- with an officer's foot stuck through a door and shots fired! Part 2 brings us the conclusion of this incredible tale.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman