Will to Win: Chris Carter (part 1)
In 1997, off-duty officer Chris Carter and his family went to have lunch at a local McDonalds when an armed robbery occurred. Carter sits down with Dave Smith to share the story of the day that changed his life forever.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Lawmaker says anti-cop Capitol painting is coming down
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Federal prosecutors won't charge SC deputy in viral video incident
- Can Baltimore's police reform deal survive Trump's DOJ?
- Fla. airport shooting highlights nexus between mentally ill, cops