Pregnant N.Y. officer punched in stomach on job
By Christine Armario, Staff Writer
Copyright 2006 Newsday, Inc.
A pregnant police officer was hit in the stomach in the lobby of Suffolk's First Precinct station house, police union sources said yesterday.
The county Police Benevolent Association said Stacey Cunneen, who is almost eight months pregnant, had been reassigned to work behind the front desk when she was assaulted on Saturday by a civilian in the lobby, who was arrested later.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Pregnant N.Y. officer punched in stomach on job
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house