Chief of Boulder drug task force retires, wife steps into his post
Heidi Prentup the first female commander in Sheriff's Office
By Brittany Anas
The Daily Camera
BOULDER, Colo. — The chief of Boulder County's drug task force is retiring -- and stepping up into his commander post is his wife.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman