In L.A., 44 cadets become cops
By Sandy Banks
Los Angeles Times
It had the hallmarks of a typical graduation ceremony – awards, speeches and hordes of excited families.
But these graduates were not in caps and gowns. They wore blue uniforms, white gloves and holstered guns.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: In L.A., 44 cadets become cops
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house