Veteran Colo. cop sues over sexual bias
By Nick Bonham
PUEBLO, Colo. — Allegations of sexual discrimination and retaliation were filed against the Pueblo Police Department this week by a veteran female officer.
The suit alleges that Cpl. Renee Huddleson, a 20-year veteran, was twice denied promotion to the rank of sergeant because of her gender.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Veteran Colo. cop sues over sexual bias
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court