Veteran Colo. cop sues over sexual bias
By Nick Bonham
PUEBLO, Colo. — Allegations of sexual discrimination and retaliation were filed against the Pueblo Police Department this week by a veteran female officer.
The suit alleges that Cpl. Renee Huddleson, a 20-year veteran, was twice denied promotion to the rank of sergeant because of her gender.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Veteran Colo. cop sues over sexual bias
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Police: Marksman fatally shot Wash. cop killer who was using child as shield
- Photo: Son of slain Mo. cop receives teddy bears made from dad’s uniform