Veteran Colo. cop sues over sexual bias
By Nick Bonham
PUEBLO, Colo. — Allegations of sexual discrimination and retaliation were filed against the Pueblo Police Department this week by a veteran female officer.
The suit alleges that Cpl. Renee Huddleson, a 20-year veteran, was twice denied promotion to the rank of sergeant because of her gender.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Veteran Colo. cop sues over sexual bias
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman