Minn. names first female top cop
Mona Dohman is now Minnesota Department of Public Safety commissioner
By Mara H. Gottfried
St. Paul Pioneer Press
When the state's new public safety commissioner first sat at her desk this month, she noticed the view from her 10th-floor office in downtown St. Paul.
To Mona Dohman's left was St. Paul Cathedral. The Capitol's spire was to her right. The Minnesota Law Enforcement Memorial was in the middle.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Minn. names first female top cop
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house