Minn. names first female top cop
Mona Dohman is now Minnesota Department of Public Safety commissioner
By Mara H. Gottfried
St. Paul Pioneer Press
When the state's new public safety commissioner first sat at her desk this month, she noticed the view from her 10th-floor office in downtown St. Paul.
To Mona Dohman's left was St. Paul Cathedral. The Capitol's spire was to her right. The Minnesota Law Enforcement Memorial was in the middle.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Minn. names first female top cop
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court