Oprah Winfrey gives Chicago cops a makeover
Four female officers were revamped by some of the fashion world's biggest names, including designer Michael Kors
By Mike Thomas
CHICAGO — A handful of Chicago's finest are even finer thanks to professional makeovers courtesy of "The Oprah Winfrey Show."
In a segment airing today on WLS-Channel 7, four female members of the Chicago Police Department are revamped by some of the fashion world's biggest names, including clothing designer Michael Kors, cosmetics mogul Bobbi Brown and hair guru Orlando Pita.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Oprah Winfrey gives Chicago cops a makeover
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Texas cops don cowboy hats with uniforms