Wash. officer hurt after collision with man, 3 children
20 officers rushed to the scene when she called in the accident
By Eugene Buenaventura
YAKIMA, Wash. — A police officer escapes serious injury after colliding with another motorist this morning.
Police say officer Lynn Thorn was heading westbound on Lincoln, when the man pulled out in front of her and collided.
The man and Thorn were taken to a local hospital, three children were in the man's car at the time, but were not hurt.
Full Story: Accident Sends Officer and Man to Hospital
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help