Man shot by cop had stopped meds, threatened child
The suspect charged the officer, even after being pepper sprayed, before she fired
News & Record
GREENSBORO, N.C. — The man who assaulted a Greensboro police officer Tuesday night made threats against his 2-year-old son, authorities said Wednesday at a news conference.
Kellie Campbell called 911 from work about 7:30 p.m.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house