Best Female Cop Character Face-off: Jessica Tang vs. Lydia Adams
Vote for your favorite as we crown the champ
By PoliceOne Staff
The competition for the best female cop character is winding down. This week Southland's Jessica Tang faces off against co-star Lydia Adams.
Cast your vote below and check back to watch these ladies battle it out for the number one spot.
Officer Jessica Tang is played by Lucy Liu in the TNT drama Southland. Liu plays a quirky yet charasmatic cop with enornous strength and a slew of comical if not unfortunate nicknames among her fellow officers.
Detective Lydia Adams is played by Regina King on the same show. King plays a sharp and instinctive detective with a tendency to make an emotional connection to her cases.
Here's how the competition has played out so far:
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Texas cops don cowboy hats with uniforms