Pregnant Ky. cop told to do field work or no pay
Officer Lyndi Trischler, who's been patrolling the streets of Florence, Kentucky, for the last 2.5 years, is 7.5 months pregnant
FLORENCE, Ky. — Pregnant Kentucky police officer Lyndi Trischler is not fighting crime this morning.
Instead, she is fighting her bosses, who gave her two choices: go back out on the streets, while pregnant, or stay home without pay.
Trischler, who's been patrolling the streets of Florence, Kentucky, for the last 2.5 years, is 7.5 months pregnant.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: Deputy shoots armed man who charged at him during traffic stop
- Judge haunted by release of man in deadly Ohio shootings
- Off-duty cop helps detain man who tried to break cockpit door mid-flight
- Va. sheriff’s office forced to remove 'blessed are the peacemakers' decals
- Actor Tom Hanks is on the beat, flagging car for police