Writing - page 2
FULL LIST OF Writing - page 2 RESULTS
Tom Munsey: Good Report Writing for TASER–
One of the most important, but often neglected, aspects of utilizing our force options is report writing. Tom Munsey of the Albuquerque, NM Police Department talked with Sgt. Betsy Brantner Smith about effective documentation in a use of force situation, and how the way you write your report today can make or break your case, both criminally and civilly, for years to come.
Guy Rossi: Becoming a Law Enforcement Writer–
Highly regarded trainer and writer, Guy Rossi explains the steps you can take to begin expanding your law enforcement contributions to include writing. Guy has taught classes for many years for aspiring police authors and he takes you step by step in beginning your writing career. Learn more about Guy Rossi: www.GuyRossi.com Monroe Community College Page Relevant PoliceOne Links: PoliceOne Columnists Visit the Police Community Topic section Law Enforcement News Jobs and Career section
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman